ARE YOU A COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONAL ?
You recognize that your organization needs messaging help but others don’t – even though they say things like:
"What we’re doing is complicated and we need help explaining it."
"Everyone in our organization talks about us differently, and that’s a problem."
"Before we launch our new program/product, we've got to figure out how to engage
our target audiences."
"We should be connecting with people more quickly."
"Managers need support selling this new process internally because no one likes to change how they work."
As a communications professional, you know that designing an effective message is more complicated than it looks. Having an outside consultant parachute in and whip off a catchy phrase is not going to achieve the results you want.
That’s why we don’t own a parachute.
What we do own is a unique 5-step framework that produces powerful messages.
We facilitate a team from your organization in working through an exacting process to reveal the understanding we need to create your message.
HERE ARE A FEW SITUATIONS
for which we have developed effective messages:
The challenges that give rise to the need for a strategic message are
• Maintaining business in a critical profit center for a professional association.
• Gaining nationwide acceptance of a radical new approach to solving a tough social problem.
• Increasing support within a major corporation for an important business process.
• Empowering staff with language to explain a dramatic change in research focus for an international nonprofit.
• Embedding a new disease concept in the public mind for a national nonprofit.
• Positioning a 15-country international conference.